Monday, January 21, 2008

Babies And What They Do!

By Thaddaeus Plemmons

When I get home from work I come home to my two daughters and wife. I have a 5 month year old baby girl. She is so amazing. Me and my wife realized she likes to suck on her toes. The only way she does that is if she is just wearing her diaper. She also picked up a habit from her sister, when she starts to get mad she spits out bubbles and makes funny noises, to get our attention. This all started when we went on vacation to Mexico in December.

Me and my wife also realized that she likes to look at my hands and not my wifes. Of course she prefers to suck on daddies fingers rather than mommies. It is funny how they can define different features from people and recognize them all the time. I think she has also realized that every other night me and my wife switch nights on getting up with her. The night my wife was supposed to get up with her she stayed up most the night and did not sleep. The next night it was my time, she woke up around four o'clock, I got up put her binky in her mouth and she fell back asleep until six o'clock. Next night up with mommie at three o'clock and did not go back to bed. Next night daddie slept till six thirty. That is my girl. I just thought I would share that with some people, might not be exciting for some but it is for me.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Thaddaeus_Plemmons

No comments: